DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

Let me put my predictions next to that to compare notes once...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    Let me put my predictions next to that to compare notes once something happens then.

Until the next announcement is made, I don't think it'll tick above 0.5c (maybe touching a few shares at 0.6c, but no major chunks), or below 0.4c (maybe touching a few shares at 0.3c, but no major chunks).

When the announcement of an actual REE sample comes out it may climb up to 0.8c-0.9c, but not much further until the sample is completely analysed and more comes out of the ground.

If the next announcement is a drilling delay, I think we'll see some bites out of 0.3c by the more nervous holders, and once more a chunk of DMNOC available at 0.1c

Announcements of drill-on-site, drilling-started, etc. I think will have little impact on the 0.4-0.5c trading range, but will prop it towards the top of that range before slowly sliding towards the bottom of the range again if further announcements take more than a couple of weeks.

Hm, this turned into a slightly more involved prediction than I had intended... but this is what my own instincts tell me... as always DYOR, never trust someone elses analysis blindly ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.