SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Senex Energy Limited Robust, high-growth companies such as Senex...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Senex Energy Limited

Robust, high-growth companies such as Senex Energy are appealing to investors for many reasons. They bring about a strong upside to your portfolio, and less downside risk as opposed to financially challenged companies. Whether it be a well-known tech stock or a risky small-cap, I believe diversification towards growth can add value to your current holdings. Below I’ve compiled a list of stocks with a bright future ahead.

Senex Energy Limited explores, develops, and produces oil and gas resources in Australia. The company currently employs 137 people and with the company’s market capitalisation at AUD A$506.54M, we can put it in the small-cap category.
    SXY is expected to deliver an extremely high earnings growth over the next couple of years of 89.80%, bolstered by a significant revenue which is expected to more than double. It appears that SXY’s profitability may be sustainable as the fundamental push is top-line expansion rather than unmaintainable cost-cutting activities. We see this bottom-line expansion directly benefiting shareholders, with expected positive return on equity of 10.73%. SXY ticks the boxes for high-growth generation on all levels of line items, which makes it an appealing stock to dig into deeper. A potential addition to your portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.