SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Best Growth Stock in November, page-5

1. 1,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    I see in todays AFR that Arrow's gas fields are finally to be developed by Shell.
    Senex shares a CSG permit with Arrow, which i am almost sure was valued back in 2014 at $200m Senex % of the permit)
    Since 2014 that valuation had become meaningless because it required Arrow to develop the infrastructure to realise the gas sales. Now with Arrow forging ahead on development, IMO that valuation comes back into play.
    QCLNG are reported as paying Arrow circa $6.50 per GJ so .... those that know the cals ..... that makes Senex's shared permit with Arrow worth what ????
    I'd imagine now that Arrow has announced the CAPEX development ....... Senex would be in with a shot to sell that permit to Arrow (at a discount) and re-deploy that Capital in SWGP.
    Arrow (via Bow energy) are or where ? holding about 1% of the issues shares in Senex or about 15m shares.
    So some type of equity swap and cash payment arrangement could be reached.
    blah blah blah ..... all spec .... but i would expect some news on this over the next 6 months.
    Either way .... brokers would and should now be updating their valuation models for Senex to induce a CPS valuation for this previously stranded Arrow gas that is now being developed .. is a plus for Senex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.