TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Best guess at amount raised in placement., page-176

1. 3,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    earlyrise
    Thanks for that.
    The mood of the market is a big factor here. The only time I ever tried to pick up a shortfall (4 times my designated shortfall entitlement), I got a cheque back in the post.
    But in that case the offer was well below the SP and it was 6 years ago - when the mood towards energy and mining spec stocks was very different to today.
    Any idea if Mozmet is still following TON or still on the register?

I think their must be some urgency on the part of management to give us some update this week regarding item (f) their due diligence about the JV with YXGC or 58% of the $11,296,483 they hope to raise.
    Would look sloppy if they don't provide an update.
    If they make a nicely worded "all systems go" announcement - it should send a strong signal to competitors that it's game on.

(f) commencement of construction of the joint venture manufacturing facility in China with joint venture partner Yichang Xincheng Graphite Co. Ltd. Note that the Company is still in the process of conducting due diligence on certain matters relating to plant design, timing, budget and work programs and the agreement is subject to various condition precedents which need to be met before proceeding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.