NWF 5.00% 9.5¢ newfield resources limited

I see that the diamonds recovered in the past averaged less than...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I see that the diamonds recovered in the past averaged less than .5 of a carat in size and have not been classed as 2a diamonds but gem diamonds have been mined.
    Looking at the few pictures I could find of the diamonds recovered,they appear to be of a variety of shapes with no browns or pinks,this to me indicates that there is a very low probability of the rarer more valuable diamonds such as 2a being on the lease.

Firstly it is clear you don't know anything about diamonds. Average size of 0.5 is at the mid-high range on world average of diamonds located clost to kimberlites and this actually exceeds many highly profitable diamond mines.

Secondly in alluvial mining almost every company will find type IIa diamonds as seen in the past week with over 4 companies all over the grove announcing type IIa diamonds and the fact new field gets such a high gem to industrial ratio means they have a higher chance then anyone.

Sierra Leone diamonds are well know for being the best quality including all ranges of  type IIa and that's why they are in the crown jewels.

Going by the limited information this company has announced in regards to the diamonds,I put a average value on these diamonds of about $150.00US a carat until the company can prove otherwise that this amount could be higher.

The company has mentioned kpc price average of well over $500 per carat and anyone that knows the industry knows you can get a lot more than kpc price once exported.

Al tho the grades are good and may end up being about 3 to 4 times that of a diamond project mining around %50 2a diamonds,I think there will be limited profits to be made if any from the alluvials in my opinion,considering there is a company mining alluvial diamonds with a average stone size of about 1 carat and achieving high carat values up to $20,000US a carat while finding many large diamonds of over 50 carats and selling them for very high prices,that company is averaging thousands of dollars per carat so far over the different diamonds sales to date.

We all know you are a lom supporter and know you are trying to ramp up Lom and we all know Lom hasent provided an average price per carat with all diamonds mixed like nwf has and that their last sale got $500 per carat (being nice).

We all know Lom had to wash 14,000 tons to get that so do the math and see their grade is much much less then that of NWF.

There is a lot of mines in the world mining small diamonds with average diamond sizes under .5 of a carat,it is the larger better quality diamonds that makes all the difference in if a mine will make the big returns or not.

True

So yes I agree,the share price is over priced in my opinion based on there gold assets and this diamond project.
    A 50 million market cap is where this company should be and that may be realised once some diamonds have been classed valued and sold.

Clearly your opinion is uneducated and worthless but we all accept you can have your opinion. Good luck in your trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.5¢ $388 4.088K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 2578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.