PER 1.01% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

best kept secret, page-7

1. 2,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    MMQ1... right now isn’t all that different to the lead up to P1 results back in November. If anything, the announcements coming are considerably more important to the company as they will see the direction forward completely reshaped - either way.

It’s no secret that Afandin have had a good response attracting investors internationally that want to take ATL1101 forward... those investors have done the advanced DD, and the request for extension seems more or less only to finalise the funding to get the ball rolling.

ATL1102 with Tjab is another that to me feels like it’s in the bag. Given some of tjabs comments what would have to go wrong now for it NOT to go ahead. They approached ANP after all and are keen to get their finger in the pie of the Antisense Gen2 scene.

ATL1103 is our goose to lay the golden egg imo. I wouldn’t be so sure that it isn’t about to be tied in. Now that the company have announced that the pharma doing the advanced DD plans to announce before the end of the month - it is likely they are in the final stages and the results are probably unanimous amongst the board and Drs carrying out the process. ATL1103 is looking too promising at this stage to not attempt an early tie-in for less upfront... and if you look hard at the clues given perhaps the answer has been there all along!

Anyway, this consolidation looks healthy to me. Shaking the tic traders is vital for a healthy move up.. but key is to not let them re-enter lower - always easy said than done that. As long as the short term traders keep bouncing around the screen it’s probably best just to wait until they give up and come to us rather than moving up to them lol.

JMO, Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.