This is not fin advice just an opinion . There are wiser bods in...

1. 14,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    This is not fin advice just an opinion .
    There are wiser bods in here than I on LICS. Of the ones I own or watch I can comment.
    The DRP issue is a different ballgame for each situation .some love some hate.

PL8 looks like it is worth a punt NOW after the IPO @ 1.11 ( dont own )

The same with URB ( $1.10 now $0.98 ) I have been topping up URB I think it is well placed to gain from its exposure to urban growth & infrastructure .
    GVF worth some research. They have a port of 'funds' that have been bought well under NTA and will exit positions when gains are reached.Had recent cap raise heavily supported at .$1.10, was listed @ $1.00 you can buy them today around $ 1.06/ $ 1.07. ( i own)
    WAM are releasing a new LIC with a global charter fund right now,you can read about it on their website.
    The rest of their LICS are pretty well trading at a premium cept WAA I I own )and maybe CYA ( I watch )
    CDM has been very good.Also has some O.S. stock.i have continued to add in the dips.

CAM safe and steady also trading below NTA pays quarterly
    MLT and BKI close to cheap I.M.O. both off the highs and consistent payers.
    MEC run by the champion stock pickers that made HHL a winner.trading below NTA ( I own) and very tempted to top up..
    I see all of these as long term investments but do your own research on each. i havent mentioned AFI ARG or DJW as I expect you would already know the oldest ones on the ASX> Good Luck
    also there is a very good LIC report that is released each ??? month or so I forget the URL but someone else will put it up I expect.
    this is another
    ..https://www.morningstar.com.au/s/documents/201803_ASX-LIC-NTA-Report.pdf

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.