NST 0.86% $12.88 northern star resources ltd

i am holding long. Short term fluctuations have never bothered...

1. 11,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4651
    i am holding long. Short term fluctuations have never bothered me. I have actually been waiting for this crash/correction to take place for some time now. It is the best thing that could happen to gold and silver stocks imo. Especially stocks like ours who have struggled to find attention and interest lately. Right now we are seeing the suckers and fearful ones sellout causing some short term pain. However once the dust settles and money stops flowing to overhyped sectors, this will soon transition to guaranteed mega profit sectors such as gold and silver, agriculture and energy! Things in life we actually need, not google, Facebook, or even Tesla. Nobody needs these things, we need food, we need energy and soon we will need massive amounts of gold and silver to supply every man and their dog who will be switching to safe havens! It won’t be bitcoin either! That is tanking big time now - it will be traditional safe havens. Watch all the instos invest heavily in gold and silver, they will almost be going all in on precious metals to derisk. Watch the precious metals bull runs take place in the next week or 2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.88
Change
0.110(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $14.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.12 $13.12 $12.87 $34.57M 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 43054 $14.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.00 1700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.