NST 1.73% $15.26 northern star resources ltd

Best looking weekly chart, page-1022

1. 11,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4840
    Last I read, China was about to come out of lockdowns. I think we have seen the worst of the China shutdown. Shanghai is due to come out of lockdown by the end of the week. Or at least the start of the reversal. Oil prices have responded with the growing demand to come and have moved from $110 USD to $115 USD since the news broke. Plenty more rises to come IMO.

USD is definitely struggling as a whole though. Outperformed by the Russian rouble (12% gain this year) and the Brazilian Real (9% gain this year). Saudi Arabia is also doing very well. Countries who have planned ahead and not fallen through the cracks of the New World Order by moving to inefficient energy are doing very well right now. We are still well and truly an oil backed global economy. All the countries doing well now have strong production of oil and gas and are rich in natural resources and food security. The biggest mistake Biden made was the first day of office, canning the Keystone pipeline and ruining Oil and Gas sentiment in the USA. It has been a slippery slope downhill from there. However as we have seen in the EU and North America, woke politics and green washing is ruining their economies and the people will be the first to suffer with higher prices. Perhaps they will wake up next time they go to the polls!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.26
Change
0.260(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $17.53B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.05 $15.26 $15.05 $84.08M 5.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 121304 $15.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.26 22919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.