NST 0.39% $13.01 northern star resources ltd

Best looking weekly chart, page-1263

1. 11,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4620
    The US are doing all they can to transition to a digital currency before all this happens. Record debt and interest payments are getting way out of hand now. Interest payments are now set to be over 1 trillion a year. Crazy!

There seems to be a bit of a positive vibe and better market sentiment after recent fudged economic data imo, and the State of Union address being displayed as positive from the MSM. Even if Biden lied about everything, the media and sheep bought it! He said inflation was already a problem when he took charge and that the oil price rise wasn't his fault. How do people keep believing this spin??? Anyway, because he has the media and major companies on his side, we should see a mini rally and dead cat bounce.

My prediction for 2023 is a further escalation in Ukraine as Russia continue breaking through the front line. They have almost taken the key hub of Bakhmut which enables easier transition towards the east. Additional Russian mobilization is also fueling to this movement further into Ukraine. I know a lot of people will hear conflicting reports in certain media and think Russia are losing, running out of ammo etc, but I have been following both sides, it is not the case. Looks like there are big casualties for either side. At the end of the day, Russia has a lot more soldiers to send into battle than Ukraine, so if it continues as it does, as sad as it is to see, with increased casualties, Russia will win overall with more manpower. It is inevitable. Looking from the outside, the recent decision to send more high-tech tanks from Nato and now talk of sending long range missiles and fighter jets etc, imo If it was going to plan for Ukraine/Nato, they wouldn't be escalating things. There would be no need if Ukraine defence was holding strong.

Moving onto the souring relationship with USA/China (after the balloon fiasco), imo when things really max out in Ukraine with potential jets and long-range missiles getting sent, that is when I expect China to make a move on Taiwan. There will barely be anything left for the world to send to help Taiwan, and they can't exactly sanction China like they did with Russia because the west is more reliant on China than it ever has been! It would be an even bigger economic killer. But hey, the conspiracy theorists will say that is the plan all along..

With covid now seeming to be on the backburner and suddenly no longer in the news cycle, it looks like the global conflicts and sanctions/supply constraints are now the main driver for inflationary increases. With the conflicts showing no signs of stopping, I therefore see inflation not stopping. With every high inflation release, comes another 0.25% interest rate increase and another step closer to a major housing crash.

In my view 2023 looks pretty sour but that is just my view. But it is exactly why I am heavily involved in gold!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.01
Change
0.050(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.94 $13.01 $12.77 $59.80M 4.627M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32964 $13.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.02 48349 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.