NST 1.23% $13.97 northern star resources ltd

Best looking weekly chart, page-1497

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    I agree your sentiments and absolutely expect a sector re-rating in due course will lead to a condsiderable run up in NST price.

I guess I don't need to be "all in" on any trade, when I remain bearish markets as a whole. Should prices fall ove the next 9-12 months there will be no where to hide. Holding some dry powder, when others have none, is an exhileratingly powerful feeling, if not addictive one. I want ust one more taste before I leave the planet.

Being on the other end of a few secular downturns with little to no cash, was painfully frustrating investment wise. But it is a lesson I had to learn long before the Y2K/9/11 bear that threw up some some unbelievable bargains. But of course none of us knew they were bargains at the time. CSL at $8 - $9 (pre share split) immediately comes to mind. I snagged quite a few, but in hindsight, I was too timid to overown a "small" biotech. My dumb.

Many long term investors will know the difference between being bullish and being all in. I love the fact that positive real interest rates have caused little pain to the POG. It should have. I do not suffer from FOMO by waiting until US interest rates fall (just a little) in 2024/25, post election date, to see this sector rise.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.97
Change
0.170(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $16.05B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.13 $13.95 $36.71M 2.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12495 $13.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.99 5240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.