NST 1.23% $13.97 northern star resources ltd

Best looking weekly chart, page-1499

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    That is a real interesting and somewhat excting chart above. Lots of red indicates the possible presence of buying opportunities

The current short term downward POG trend is exactly what all precious metals investors need to expect as markets begin to unravel.

With deep and liquid markets, "in the money" holders around the world will tend sell first. Because it is an an easy way to raise capital.

I have no idea how much longer or lower the price will fall. As long as economies remain resilient and "higher for longer" is the mantra of all central bankers, I would not expect any immediately relief.

These things can pass through as blips, but just as easily go longer and lower than any of us may expect.

True believers will relish the opportunity to accumulate physical and equity holdings during a down turn. Speculators, traders and those already under water may not.

This is an exciting part of the investment cycle, but like a roller cster, it brings with it discomfort.

My staggered sub $9.90 NST orders remain in place. If any (or all) are triggered, my portfolio gains will be trimmed (as I am massively overweight most hard commodities) but I will have a much bigger base participating in the inevitable recovery, a year or 2 down the track.

If my buys are not triggered, I guess I should be pleased my portflio value held up.

Portfolio numbers on a piece of paper are just that, numbers. I have learned to more or less, disengage myself from the short term detail and look at a longer, thesis based positioning and time horizon. Of course it is easier said than done, but it can be done by everyone.

GLTASH Courage fellow investors.

PS If (when) the share price falls below $9.75, I will change my sentiment from hold to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.97
Change
0.170(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $16.05B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.13 $13.95 $36.71M 2.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12495 $13.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.99 5240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.