NST 1.93% $17.41 northern star resources ltd

Best looking weekly chart, page-1785

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    That's a nice visual, thank you for sharing.

This consolidation phase has been much smaller than last so I'd expected the rally to also be smaller, maybe ONLY a 300% rally

Really does look like that cup an handle is in the process of breaking out, up moves once in motion seem to go for 2-3 years at a time between serious pullbacks, cycle wise I'll be looking at taking some off the table mid-late next year, personally I think 2500-3000 is likely in that time frame.(probably wouldn't sell some of my holdings until it was pushing $3000.)

The all time high as adjusted for inflation is actually about $3350 so pullback in the next few years will likely just be a breather to another leg up to take the all-time inflation adjusted high at some point late in the decade, hard to estimate the strength of rallies but basically I'd sell about 30% of my holdings in all goldies around $3000, another 30% at a new all time inflation adjusted high (remember that goes up every year based on inflation so will be well in excess of $3350 when it happens) and then sell the lot if it exceeds that high by over 20%, I wont sell any actual gold, just miners.

Some might say hold on for $5000 or $10000 or something ridiculously high but NST would likely be a $50+ share at $3000USD gold price.

It's a pretty safe bet that at some point in the future an all time inflation adjusted high will be made, I would absolutely not be looking at any major exit prior to that happening dependent on actual company performance of course.

What are some targets others here have in mind re timing and price of both Gold and in turn NST price? Purely a speculative exercise for fun.

Mine are as follows:

Gold $3000USD by end of 2025

NST $50 by end of 2025

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.