NST 0.08% $12.81 northern star resources ltd

After yesterday's ASX trading in the gold miners, It didn't...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    After yesterday's ASX trading in the gold miners, It didn't surprise me to see gold down roughly what it was up last Friday night / Sat morning. Add JPM, Citi and whoever is in the click to the previously mentioned criminal enterprises and I think it goes something like this:

Monday morning shortly before the ASX open..."ring ring ring ring.. morning Fred, morning Bill, how was your weekend? I got shit faced, used a pile of coke, how about you? Same and drunk way too much, finished up in that brothel I was telling you about last week, hahaha. Oh nice mate."
    "They took gold up a bit on Friday, are we buying these miners this morning? Nah we've already had word they'll be taking it down roughly the same tonight, but we'll create a spike on the open on very little volume, pull in some sucker money and take it straight back down where we'll buy those saps out that realize they've been had. Play around with it and take it down a bit on the close and be ready for tomorrow. Ok, I'll tell the others." click!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.81
Change
-0.010(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $14.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.95 $13.02 $12.76 $72.90M 5.667M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40307 $12.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.82 1703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.