NST 3.72% $15.60 northern star resources ltd

Oh lordy, please tell me you do not believe all that US data?...

1. 11,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4867
    Oh lordy, please tell me you do not believe all that US data? They are fudging everything in the lead up to the election. Have you seen the state of Biden lately? Him and his team are out of control and his press secretary is lying for him every day, even their die hard fans in the MSM, such as CNN, MSBC are struggling to report on what the current government are saying recently.

They are in a world of hurt right now but they need to keep the public thinking everything is going along great to have any chance of gaining enough votes in November. So of course there will be at least one interest rate cut to keep the sheep believing!!! Unfortunately, it will be based on fudged data and do more harm than good, causing further escalation in the inflationary environment down the track. It will be someone else's problem by then! Likely Trump unless they find a way to stop him in the next 4-5 months.

Anyway, if they cut rates $3000usd gold is on the cards so we will be cheering, but I am just saying expect plenty of issues ahead imo!
    Last edited by coto: 12/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.60
Change
0.560(3.72%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.58 $15.80 $15.54 $118.8M 7.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11652 $15.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.60 3374 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.