NST 2.54% $13.80 northern star resources ltd

Best looking weekly chart, page-2246

1. 4,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Agree there is always a level of fudging in Government data, but I do believe the trend is down and Powell will do one rate cut in September.
    I don't believe the US economy is as rosy as painted but I am also not in the Trump camp that claims Biden has completely stuffed it and only he can make it great again ( this coming from a guy who increased their debt by 8 Trillion in his term and the only ones to benefit were the rich with their tax cuts).
    That being said this forum is about NST , so I will leave the political commentary to be strictly relatable to NST and the Gold Price. Gold price loves uncertainty, so if Trump gets in in November , I would not be surprised if Gold shoots the lights out, as who knows what he is capable of after recent Supreme Court rulings regards immunity from prosecution. So NST holders will benefit, as will sector's like oil and gas, but if I was invested in Green Energy Metals such as Lithium and Nickle then I would be selling down prior to the election, as Trump risks to reversing what Bidens government has put in place regards to Ev's etc
    And on a geopolitical front Trump will probably not back up NATO countries to the current level of the Biden administration and who knows may walk away from NATO and cuddle up with Putin instead Gold and NST would really like that as geopolitical uncertainty is a winner for Gold prices.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.80
Change
-0.360(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $15.85B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.98 $14.01 $13.71 $57.80M 4.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $13.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.80 1353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.