NST 0.09% $16.26 northern star resources ltd

Nice charting there Exised. =)I wonder though whether it might...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Nice charting there Exised. =)

I wonder though whether it might not be about to blow through the top line of your proposed ascending triangle ... ?

The 2nd point on your upper bound line might only be half way up a still-to-form channel, no?

POG looks unstoppable right now, and 2mil ounces at conservatively $2000 AUD profit per ounce, even assuming no further increase in POG, ought to place a pretty heft valuation on NST, especially if we are in the early stages of a major bull run in gold ... which would be supported by countless logical reasons ... including the effectively zero gold holdings currently in the west, the massive current underperformance of the miners vs POG, the incredibly nervous, almost petrified trading in the miners, the G/S ratio of 85 vs 30 (or 15) ...

These observations are not indicative of being late in a precious metals bull run ...

And mining share price charts in later periods of such runs do not tend to flatten out ...

I humbly predict a more vertical path, to a higher price ... ... in a shorter time.

How strongly do you disagree?

(The monthly candle chart looks like a dream ... )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.