1TT 20.0% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Best mean reversion play for the year, page-70

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    As promised here is the email I sent Matt and the reply I received:

"Hi Matthew,

I am a shareholder in RFN and have recently watched the recorded investor update and just have a few queries.

1) Has the company received much in the way of feedback from its clients? For example have clients using the Employ platform commented on its effectiveness, ease of use, cost savings etc? If so, would it be possible for the company to consider a release to the market that provides a short summary in regards to this?

2) Will the company be updating the market on exactly how many clients it has signed and, if so, the number of products clients are taking up and the number of countries across which products are being deployed?

3) I understand that as a startup RFN has chosen not to publish revenue guidance but I believe I speak for the majority of shareholders when I say it would be hugely beneficial if an update could be released to market stating the current annualised revenue run rate, outside of the next quarterly.

4) Will the company be updating the market with more information regarding the Asian, NZ and US expansion? E.g. strategy, rough client acquisition per month, precise timelines, revenue per geography etc

5) Will the company be able to provide an update in regards to its partnership with Randstad? This is very exciting for RFN and many shareholders will be interested to hear how this partnership has increased the company's scale, accelerated client acquisition and any additional developments.

Many shareholders agree that the recent presentation and recording were excellent and have restored some sense of sanity across the market. However, I believe it would be hugely beneficial to release the above updates periodically as individual announcements as opposed to putting them in a single presentation. This would go a long way in rejuvenating shareholder sentiment and stabilising the share price. It would also be nice to see some of the bugs on the Reffind website dealt with.

Operationally speaking, I haven't spoken to a shareholder who has had anything negative to say. Everyone has been extremely impressed with the company's ramp up and acceleration in client acquisition and we are all very excited about what's in store for RFN in 2016 as we aggressively expand into new markets.

Any clarity on the above queries would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Angus X"

"Hi Angus

Apologies for the delay in replying, a v busy time of year as you can imagine.

In answering your questions with what I am able to without disclosing any material information not yet reported to the ASX:

1 -- Feedback has been very good from clients. Some examples are Coles commenting they'd been looking for this type of technology for a long time, and AMP trialing Engage vs Survey Monkey and finding REFFIND to be far superior on a number of levels. I'll note your feedback on relaying this to market in some form.

2 -- I expect this information will be provided in due course, and periodically henceforth.

3 -- I understand the view on this. In saying that, it's not unusual for such an early stage tech company to be focused on growing the business and the revenue picture to be in the uncertain state that it currently is.

4 -- Again all I can say is that more information will be provided in due course. I expect more to be communicated on the US front once Jamie spends time on the ground there through January/February.

5 -- I'll speak to management about the state of Randstad and if any new information can be added for a future update. Rest assured the partnership continues to be strong.

Appreciate all your feedback and I'll discuss it with management along with other shareholder queries I regularly receive.

Thanks

Matthew Wright
    REFFIND -- Investor Relations
    +61 (0) 451 896 420
    [email protected]
    Twitter: @ReffindApp

www.reffind.com"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.223M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $741 370.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 22507439 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 34153701 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.