SS1 10.4% 90.0¢ sun silver limited

Just because I possess an opinion that differs vastly from yours...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Just because I possess an opinion that differs vastly from yours that does not mean that I am wrong with what I say. There is a lot more bad than good that occurs on and within ASX parameters, maybe you just can’t read between the lines or have a vested interest in protecting the image of the company?????

I do appreciate your view with a total of 17 posts on HC and I truly appreciate you have spent your time wasting one on me. Once again I invite anyone to have an intelligent conversation regarding SUN SILVER and how they can advance their silver asset.

I will place some topics/comments of discussion below (feel free to reply with an insight response or you can continue with the hate speech).

- Pre strip of the deposit will start at 100-110 + meters, this will heavily impact the cap ex of the project making it very hard if not impossible for someone to buy out the project.

- The company initially stated upon listing they will budget $250,000 on metallurgy…… this is 1/20 of what needs to be spent in order to advance a project of that size.

- Putting the silver aside for the minute, how do you suggest you extract the mineralised antimony from the arsenic described in today’s announcement, a process that in previous years has lead to major gold companies abounding deposits due to arsenic causing major issues in production processing.

- Grades of the existing deposit are sub par and do not constitute an economical deposit.

I look forward to discussing the above or anything else you believe the company is doing well or is struggling to achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.085(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $76.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 91.0¢ 82.0¢ $1.727M 1.973M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4300 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 34338 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.