WTM 2.63% 37.0¢ waratah minerals limited

MTA Note to ASX "The Company requests the trading halt until the...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    MTA Note to ASX
    "The Company requests the trading halt until the earlier of commencement of trade on Friday 18 July 2014 or upon the provision of an announcement to the ASX by the Company regarding the above."

ASX Note to Market

"Unless ASX decides otherwise, the securities will remain in Trading Halt Session State until the earlier of the commencement of normal trading on Monday, 21 July 2014 or when the announcement is released to the market."

MTA request TH until tomorrow or release of announcement. From what MTA have asked for - It seems clear they intend to announce tomorrow.

ASX have given them until Monday or when the announcement is released to the market. From that MTA will announce tomorrow and the TH will lift tomorrow. I would also expect that it will occur pre open.

Just my views on the announcement being available pre open.

However, it will be tomorrow (MTA have stated this) but they have until Monday (ASX have given this). Tomorrow is the day folks!

OR - is a very important word. I can advise the thread that many people miss its importance on a very regular basis.

Hope it works for you guys - I jumped on SLT to have a position - of sorts. I was going to buy earlier in the day but the TH caught me as I was umming and arghing. That's life.
    Last edited by sounda- removed: typos 17/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $69.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 36.0¢ $317.1K 846.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37743 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 98647 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.