BKY 0.00% 34.0¢ berkeley energia limited

We had to wait for a long long time, But I am loving the renewed...

1. 24 Posts.
    We had to wait for a long long time, But I am loving the renewed excitement regarding the Uranium market.
    Is the current rally in numerous Uranium stocks a dead cat bounce? or are we really at the forefront of the start of a new Bull market?! Obviously the safest way to play is to put your money in an ETF.
    At the end of last year i bought Cameco CCJ on the TSX in Canada, as this is The blue chip in Uranium stocks as far as I am concerned, you simply just cant passed it. Even with the current tax issue, which is holding down the stock , it has rallied around 40 percent as off late, this is my core holding Uranium stock. Cameco also pays a dividend!.
    I like the story off BKY, but I have missed the rally, and I will be waiting for a pull back. As I am based in Europe, I will be initially buying around the 0.40 ish pence in the UK. There is a lot to like about BKY, the downside is the possible share price dilution ( possible Capital raising going forward) in the event of Not finding a strategic partner. And don't say it wont happen, I have seen it all before- My view. But i will be a buyer sooner or later.
    I bought Paladin this Friday, this will be a huge risk/reward play, and i won`t advise anyone to do the same, But I am punting on it, and i am gambling on a white knight, because they do have a Great resource and are a True low cost producer.
    I am tossing between a few others, Denison mining, Fission, Uranium One, A-Cap resources, DYL, PEN, maybe even BMN, which i will drip feed into the market into 2017.
    To make a long story short, my uranium pie will( eventually )contain off : 50% Cameco, 20% BKY, 10% PDN, and 2 times 10% of explorers. So i will have a beautiful mix of producers, explorers, diversified in different regions, and currencies. Cheers!
    What are your thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $151.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $260 770

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1167 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.