HCL 0.00% 13.0¢ highcom limited

Best Offence is Defense, page-9

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    http://www.army.gov.au/Our-work/Spe...my-address-to-the-Defence-Magazine-Conference

Small Unmanned Aerial Systems – Rapid Acquisition
    The WASP AE small UAV was acquired following the 2014 Army Innovation Day to begin the process of introducing an unmanned system to broader Army, ahead of an enduring solution to be delivered through Project Land 129 Phase 4 (Battle Group UAS). In many ways, this acquisition serves as an exemplar as to how the Army can be more agile and adaptive in its procurement of new capabilities – especially highly technical systems with relatively short life spans due to the pace of technological change.
    The time from observing the capability for the first time, to fielding a Brigade (minus) worth of equipment – and all of Special Operations Command – was less than eight months, which includes four months to build the systems and the Christmas and New Year break.
    The introduction of this capability within these timeframes tested our acquisition processes and taught Army much about how we might be more agile in the future.

The Wasp UAVs have been supplied by Xtek, so i would say there are already in a good position to win the Land 129 Phase 4 tender.
    Hopefully we'll know the result soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.