IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

kbear1not game over - just pop!! fizzle... an anticimax -- all...

1. 2,793 Posts.

kbear1

not game over - just pop!! fizzle... an anticimax -- all the crystal ball gazers here over the past year doing the rampy thing, yet no one (myself included) understood what it takes these market makers to do their thing - clearly a whole lot more than what was expected and touted -- and my point about the extensive US roadshow taking place last year is so relevant -- it simply is an anticlimax...

now we have to beat the drum about what's really going on with these market makers, and when they'll produce what many want and expect to see, after having placed their money behind this stock for so long -- not everyone here gets nationalistic about this stock, where many rightfully want to trade and earn profits, not next year or the year after, but now, especially after such a long wait for tonight...

no doubt a new body of info will be making the rounds over the next few days helping everyone understand better the whole market making strategy for PBMD on the NASDAQ, and how everyone will now also have to wait for that to take effect... simply another delay - that's all we can call it...

i do hope I am wrong and we get some stunning movement overnight, but gees louise, we've all seen a new IPO listing and how spectacular they can be... as for PBMD... fizzzzle... a pretty straight forward disappointment

now I am tired

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.