Has anyone had anything to do with the NAB online brokerage...

1. 139 Posts.
    Has anyone had anything to do with the NAB online brokerage deal?

I am currently using Commsec Pro Trader 2. It is easy to use. the screen is real easy on the eyes and to read. The only thing wrong is course of sales keeps stopping if the chart is changed from say daily to 5 min and to fix it I have to shut it down and fire it up again. Spent a day on the phone to commsec the other day mostly on waiting and they basicly seem to want to get rid of protrader 2 and have everyone use Iress. I uninstalled protrader and had to google the download link to reinstall it as no link on the commsec site anymore that I could find anyway, trying to fix this problem.

They talked me into the Iress deal, starting to find my way round it now but the screen is terrible on the eyes and hard to read compared to protrader also I can't find out how to get the buy/sell volumes for the whole list of market depth, just the top buy/sell line.

Had a look at Minc that was mentioned in a post above, they use Iress too. Exactly the same as Commsec in the demo. Also what the go with them, not another Opes Prime hopefully. Cheap though which is a plus if you get to keep whats yours.

Anyone got any thoughts/experience on this please.

Thanks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.