LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

Keeping my LCY, my LCYOB, my LCYOLCYOB (10c exrercise Dec 2012)...

1. 238 Posts.
    Keeping my LCY, my LCYOB, my LCYO

LCYOB (10c exrercise Dec 2012) will produce a greater return than LCY.

We'll see LCYOB jumping soon, but not selling any of my holdings as we need to see the full revelation of Mt Bevan.

When LCY is 30c, LCYOB will be at least 20c

Mt Bevan + Hamersley / Robertson Range (with NMDC MOU) should see all current share holders with a very tidy capital profit of about 100%.

When we get to that point in the next month or so I guess there will be a changing of the guard. Bigger investors will move in as short term & medium term holders cash in.

Hard to beat a 100% profit.

Those with longer investment time horizons will be looking at the iron ore producers to see what is possible with LCY.

Other posters are suggesting a market cap of $100 mill - at least 4 times above current pricing. (ie 80c share.)

Takes time, plenty of time. Doubling in price in coming months; the rest as money is spent proving the resource further, bankable studies, offtake contracts, contracting for extraction & concrete shipping schedules. (Mt Bevan - our current focus)

All obvious stuff, but when looking for a short term profit on spec stocks it is easy to become very trigger happy. (the sell button always beckons)

The patient holders of LCY are about to be handsomely rewarded. (not too late to get on board as we're (probably)only a quarter of the way to our destination price.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.