ALK 1.53% 64.5¢ alkane resources limited

Best Penny Stocks Under $3

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Small US article on ALK.

Looking forward to the next lot of drill results and the AGM. Will not be able to attend as I am Sydney based. Hope they an an investor talk in Sydney as in the past.

Lets hope that we get approval for SAR in the next month or so. Still buying at these prices

Best Penny Stocks Under $3: Alkane Resources (ALKEF)Source: allstars / Shutterstock.comBased in Australia, Alkane Resources (OTCMKTS:ALKEF) aims to become one of its nation’s next multi-mine gold producers. Currently, most of the company’s projects are located in the central west region of New South Wales. However, its total footprint extends across Australia. Shares are down more than 41% so far in 2022.As with B2Gold, Alkane investors should expect a bumpy ride. Again, if the Fed continues to aggressively hike interest rates, gold prices will remain under pressure. At the same time, investors may look for some semblance of elemental stability during these wild times. With gold enjoying universal intrinsic value, ALKEF could be an interesting play.GuruFocus rates Alkane’s shares as significantly undervalued. At the moment, ALKEF trades for 4.9 times trailing earnings. In contrast, the industry’s median level is 10.5. Finally, Alkane represents a high-quality business as reflected by its upper-echelon return on equity of nearly 30%.On the date of publication, Josh Enomoto did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.

The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.On Penny Stocks and Low-Volume Stocks: With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.

Oilandgas360
    https://www.oilandgas360.com/7-best-penny-stocks-under-3-to-buy-now/

If IG is still selling my next order should be filled in the next couple of days. Interesting that he is seeing more value in ASM at the moment, I see it as massively underpriced as well
    Last edited by RabbitTrap: 08/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $389.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ $966.2K 1.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10774 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 53509 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
66.5¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ 334168
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.