ALK 0.00% 59.5¢ alkane resources limited

Another article from the US regarding ALK on the...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Another article from the US regarding ALK on the web.
    https://investorplace.com/2022/12/our-7-top-penny-stock-picks-for-2023/
    "Alkane Resources (ALKEF)
    Founded in 1969, Alkane Resources (OTCMKTS:ALKEF) calls the Land Down Under home. According to its website, Alkane is poised to become Australia’s next multi-mine gold producer. Although it features projects throughout the country, management focuses predominantly on the New South Wales region.As of this writing, Alkane carries a market cap of 371.5 million AUD or about $248.7 million. ALKEF trades hands for 45 cents a share. Against the January opener, the stock dropped almost 32% in equity value. However, in the trailing five days, ALKEF popped up nearly 5%, reflecting a possible bullish resurgence.
    On the financials, Alkane is arguably best known for its revenue trend. Its three-year sales growth rate stands at 20.8%, beating out 79% of its competitors. Also, the company delivers on the bottom line, particularly with a net margin of 42.6%. This stat ranks above 93% of the industry. Finally, Alkane enjoys a return on equity of nearly 30%, reflecting a very high-quality business. So, don’t let the cheap price fool you."

The final NSW approvals are as per usual very slow, I remember both the original Tomingley and the DP approvals, hope it happens this year. Still lots to like about this company, whilst the drill out of Boda is slow it continues to produce results without straining the companies cashflow. It allows for the conservation of the cash to quickly develop the SAR open pit at Tomingley once the approval does come. It allows the additional drilling in nearby extensions, as well as the Boda exploration without the need to keep going to market to raise cash. In the meantime the exploration drive will allow some underground ore to be processed following approval.

This company is very conservative, so is not for the impatient investor. Most of my shares were bought around 18 - 20 cents during long periods where the price did not reflect the then current fundamentals of a producing mine and it also included the DP which was later spun out.

Will continue to buy when the price is right and cash allows, I have been rewarded in the past and expect and hope to in the future when the price reflects the value of the company. My opinion only.
    Last edited by RabbitTrap: 08/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $359.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.0¢ 59.3¢ $152.8K 254.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48973 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 4964 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.0¢ 60.5¢ 59.5¢ 50365
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.