HDR hardman resources limited

best performing oil stock today!!, page-12

1. 371 Posts.
    re: best performing oil stock today is nzo davfitz, I sympathise with you, the opportunity cost of being in HDR the last 14 months rather than almost any other oiler has been very high. Hopefully, things are about to change with Ching (or better with Tevet Deep finding something). Certainly some brokers have HDR as a buy at these prices.

I have retained a very high percentage of my shares in HDR, I recall immediately after Tiof 2 some woodside exec declaring that they had "unlocked the secret of the basin" and that they expected several billion barrels (recoverable) in their acreage. Since then the JV have drilled Tevet (a fairly low risk target) and missed on Dorade, Capitain, Merou, Sotto and Espadon. And almost every well has pretty well been drilled twice over (Sotto, virtually all Ching development wells and some Tiof appraisals).

I think this is probably due to a combination of WPL selection of higher risk wells, and some plain bad luck. It's about time that changed... fingers crossed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.