TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

best place to find a graphite deposit

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    The first answer in question would be Balama, where most people know by now is the area where Syrah resources are having some great drilling results of late.
    That would put our neighbouring license 5365 in strong focus.
    Secondly the best place to find a graphite mine is simple, next door to another one! Anacuba west is being developed by a german company called Graphit Kropfmuehl AG ,KG for short.
    The Ancuabe graphite mine was in production from 1994 to 1999 and established itself as one of the worlds leading producers of high quality natural flake graphite.Poor demand and a low graphite price of around 400 pound a t forced it to close .At the time there were plans to raise production to 1,400 t per month.I just wonder what kind of profit the mine would have had at todays prices.Tritons 5336 license is east of the Ancuabe deposit and is far larger and undeveloped.If there was one man that knows the area better than anyone else it would be Dr Alastair Brown.He was responsible for the orebody"s development at Ancuabe. He has extensive experience,over 40 years in geology and mineral exploration.Holds a B.SC in geology university of Edinburgh,M.SC in mineral exploration university of Leicester and a Dic and Phd in applied geochemistry imperial college of London.If Mr Boyle wanted to bring some other member to the board he would be our man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 609756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.