TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

best place to find a graphite deposit, page-56

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    Hi zz trader , please if you take offence to previous post I sincerely apologize, I was merely stating that some of the posts it sounds like some people are fishing for information so they can post it on HC if they care to share, everybody has a right to contact any company on asx listed company to discuss the company profile, but i am merely stating not to take to much on face value as all information is is reflected on the share price this is why we have call and put options =opinion vs opinion.. As for BFE I was responding back to previous post and defending the Poster that BFE had stated that this person may have had something to do with there share price spike a cheap shot in my opinion, as this particular poster gives valuable information to the HC thread. My take on ALK was for other posters who do and without doubt check in to the TON thread as another avenue of a potential trade as this stock has as of today broken out of its accumalition/consolidation range.If you had no replies to your email in regards to Ton management it is probably because they are inunidated with a back log, regardless from what I see on a charting perspective all is intact and it appears it is gearing for the next leg up enabling Ton to break recent high of 12 cents on speculation..once again I know it sounded deragatory from previous post, but from my experience the best information you will ever get is on price/volume of S/P, POINT AND FIGURE CHART, TREND IS YOUR FRIEND OR BE IT YOUR ENEMY, once again up most and sincere apologies if i have offended PIZZA 8686

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.