ASX 1.05% $64.75 asx limited

best places to buy property in melbourne, page-39

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    everyone who is commenting negatively on property so far is missing the whole point of property investment.

All i see are short term vies...ie i wouldnt buy now, its had a shoddy last 24 months, not going up anytime soon etc etc.

Direct property investment is about asset accumumation and wealth protection over the long term, and ignoring the hiccups along the way. You slowly accumulate more.

My properties may go down in the next couple years, though i doubt it. But even if they do drop a little, do i really care? They've already gone up heaps, and im not about to pay the tax man he's quota. Then when the cycle turns up again, i will make make even more.

A property is not like a company, it can't go broke nor does it have directors who can put one over you. If you pick in the right area, you will make heaps of money in the long term...its not all about the here and now.

Cdchi1

PS: I deal with financial advisers daily...even though many talk direct property down because they make nothing on it, many actually invest in direct property themselves...funny that. I wonder how many Kevin Bailey has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.75
Change
-0.690(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $12.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.99 $65.04 $64.38 $25.46M 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13020 $64.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.78 1246 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.