SVL 6.32% 8.9¢ silver mines limited

best pure silver play, page-60

1. 553 Posts.

Greetings GoGlenroy!

I hope by now you have become a shareholder.

Given that there is a Silver shortage, and a potential parabolic price upswing in Silver, any exposure to Silver will profit.

Any investment is subjective. There are not many Silver choices on the ASX (I prefer to remain local.). CCU the only serious contender! (AYN a bit questionable to me). (Hillgrove, a to be, producer of copper, gold & Silver, I consider interesting).

I have been in SVL exactly one year next week! SVL has done me well, and I expect to see a 10 bagger (today's prices), within 18 months! ( I would not be surprised to see Silver hit $50 within 3 months.)

But hey! We're dealing with the big sharks of the international financial world! Anything can happen. Open free market is not the reality. Open market competition does not exist!

However, I do know that this market can only be manipulated for so long. Entropy always wins! (Exponential cost to maintain a status quo).

I'm "locked and loaded" for a long ride in Silver, and Silver Mines is my "Shotgun"!

Welcome to all the other newcomers!

To give credibility, and a bit of Class to Silver Mines in its time of ascension, could we please cut out all this pity, childish, bickering!

As a shareholder in SLV its embarrassing to read such petty tripe!

Note Aksier and Archer are always informative and constructive. They are appreciated.

Come on let's raise the standard (or at least try and bluff), get SLV noted and respected, the shareholders envied, and we make much money!!!

Cheers & Best Wishes to all SLV holders and Silver Bugs!

Lets shine, smile & laugh as Silver takes off (eventually)!

I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.006(6.32%)
Mkt cap ! $134.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.7¢ 8.8¢ $1.254M 13.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 737294 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 402173 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.