XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Hi Garland, You are safe by getting into a PUT warrant on RIO...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    Hi Garland,

You are safe by getting into a PUT warrant on RIO late last as predicted. These warrants are up a fair bit today so you are sitting on a nice profit...RIO down 5% just today.Gap down today. Which PUT warrant did you enter..? Beware it will jump back up for a few days after it has it's 3/4 day drop....so look to lock in profits on the warrant.
    I mentioned RIOWZV and RIOWMR Put warrants, the problem was i rang the Market Maker on Thursday 11th, and they would NOT make the spread on the sell side, until RIO does this offer change etc,,.and settles down...so i could not get into RIO puts except for RIOWMR warrant.I wanted RIOWZV at 52 cents late last week, but they would not sell to me.

As for CBA it still has a bit to go as we can se today it is still up. Resistance looks around $38.75 to $39.20 level.When does your CBA put expire..and what is the strike price..?Just hang in there as i see CBA pulling back soon...i will post when i feel it is about to happen.

Look at the MACD 5 21 7 and WMA with a 1,5,8,13,21,34,49,55,89,144,200,233 as the day settings.Also pay attention to Market Depth and watch how sellers and buyers move prices etc...eg. as CBA gets higher you will see more sellers come in around the $38.50 levels while buyers thin out.

Also use the RSI 13 to confirm what you are seeing and look for divergence.Example, look at the divergence on RSI13 as RIO price went and made higher high's,the RSI was making lower highs...than it's high in early May...this is divergence.

Example look at the Dow Jones, it was forming clusters with the WMA 1 to 13 ( short term ones ) all coming together, this shows a major move since end of last week...that is why i also knew the XJO will follow as the Dow was showing signs of pulling back and XJO was still getting higher.Go look at DOW JONES graph with the WMA settings i told you.

XJO looked to have 3 or 4 days of pulling back and we have seen 2 already starting yesterday....this why i told posters to look to get in Friday 12th, last week and get ready for the drop starting Monday, this is now occuring.

All the best,

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.