XJO 0.30% 7,759.6 s&p/asx 200

Hi Minotaur and thanks heaps for your trading tips. My radar is...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Minotaur and thanks heaps for your trading tips. My radar is looking at WPL and NCM (calls or shares) and WBC (put warrant) at the moment, but just looking at this stage. Yes, I am still in on CBAWMQ and and down a bit, but still holding. It has hit a high of 38.48 today. I will hang in there and maybe top up as both WBC dn CBA are looking like they may drop down.
    After I entered RIOWMR last Thursday, I decided to get out Friday morning @ 2.41 and 2.39 and re-enter later in the day as it looked like RIO would drop. I re-entered (Etrade-Pro) at 15.35pm approx @ 2.29 but the trade took 7 minutes to go through and at that stage the warrant was up at 2.33 approx. I was furious!!! We had been having problems with Etrade all week, but this one took the cake! After that I decided to stay out and see what happened on Monday, and of course RIO went down. I am still simmering re Etrade, but figure another opportunity will come along. I will take my time this evening to absorb and follow through on your trading pointers. It is much appreciated and as I do like you trading style, I think I can learn a few things here! Glad to hear that you did well with your trades. Was it you I tripped over on RIOWMR last Friday PM. I actually put my order and then saw another order go thru for 10K @ 2.29. Just plain infuriating! Anyway, thanks so much for your detailed reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.