XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Hi Garland, All the best and yes you are correct in saying...

1. 1,015 Posts.

Hi Garland,

All the best and yes you are correct in saying intuition in understanding the market experience etc..This art of trading etc..it's no different in playing tennis or kicking a footy, or skiing, or acting etc..etc..or in a carrer as a Lawyer or a Plumber or sparky...point is there are humans who are better and grasp the trade/sport/job or what ever much better than most.

If i gave a footy to 100 people and showed them for one day how to hold and kick etc.. let them practice for a week and then asked them to kick the ball and aim for a goal..most would kick rather bad, others average, some above average and a small % would pick the skill up and kick very well.This is the case in ALL areas.

Trading is the same, most can not grasp it and understand it,but think they can, some understand half of it and how it works and a small group become very good and grasp the whole concept and have a natural gift for it...no different to picking up a ball and kicking it or throwing a ball etc..

It does not matter how much they try most people do not have the correct wiring in their brains to grasp the skill etc..like playing XBOX games...why are some people just very good at grasping the game and playing well above the average player...it is their eye/hand etc.. reaction and certain wires that the brain allows that person to use and do it better....

People have to come to terms with themselves and accept that certain people will always excel and grasp things better. People have to stop kidding themsleves and have a good look at their understanding of ANY skill not matter what the area...MOST PEOPLE DON'T CUT THE MUSTARD as they say and never will.

Every body thinks they can open a business and succeed and make lots of money, yet 75% go broke in the 1st 5 years...WHY..? This is due to lack of skill/knowledge and understanding business etc...it is MANAGEMENT of the business that fails not the product in most cases....and management is PEOPLE.

Remember, most people can not even budget their own pocket, how can they ever succeed in understanding trading and graphs, figures, reports, market analysis etc..etc...etc..
    Those who have the skill and begin to try trading, will get better and better over time and improve overall with practice.

Over my last 25 yrs in the working enviroment, i can say all the people i have ever met in life, only 10% would know how most of Financial Markets work. How many people do you hear saying, when you mention stocks...OHHH stocks...! i don't know what goes on there really, it is all to scary and hard to follow.
    This is why Superannuation exists, people feel more comfortable to let others who can grasp it invest their money etc..they just go on with teier jobs and do not follow the markets that much. Even in super funds, many managers are average, some are below and only a hand full are very good and can excel in investing etc..

All the best and keep practicing and trying to see what skills YOU have and how much each person individualy can excel to their own abilities.

Good luck all and be TRUE to THY SELF.

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.