XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Goodmorning all, Today is going to be another down day for our...

1. 1,015 Posts.

Goodmorning all,

Today is going to be another down day for our market as we can see due to the continuation of the DOW dropping.

The PUT warrants i mentioned to enter on Friday XJOVOR/XJOVOS and XJOVOT will continue to gain a few cents more today and since Friday it sits well in the 3 to 5 day trading style i mention to use. Either later today or some time tomorrow would be a good time to take profits for those who did trad the put side.

I am still waiting for responses from ALL those posters who were calling that the market will continue UP this week and thought SOME of us were making a wrong call saying to enter PUTS on Friday.

Where are all the BULL posters this week, seems they need to go back and really study their charts or better still read my post above on HUMANS and how we are all different and gifted with various skills etc...etc...

Certain posters need to take a good look at themselves and see why they thought the XJO will go up this week..what indicators showed them that this week was an UP week....still waiting for a informative response so i can see what they are doing wrong and how they think etc...maybe they can start taking notes from good traders and come to terms with reality about themsleves.

Are any posters who got it wrong for this week, out there,
    could you please respond and explain WHY and WHAT made you think the XJO, BHP,RIO etc..were going up this week.I am curious to see what made them act this way and what they were looking at etc...certain posters even put up graphs of the XJO and saying it is still going up the next few days...which now we can see is having 3 DOWN days in a row....yet they could not see this last week Thursday/Friday.

Well done to those who picked the 3/4 days of down and got in late last week.You guys are doing the right thing and studying your graphs etc..correct.Enjoy the profits and remember to get out and take profit rather than sitting there and watching the XJO turn after a few days drop and see your profits erode.

Put warrants XJOVOR, Friday's low 28cents and XJOVOS was 39cents.
    Those who did enter Friday are sitting on good profits today.Soon to take profits and then look to a new trade.

All the best.

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.