XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Voltaire, Fair enough...sorry if i came across i an offensive...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    Voltaire,

Fair enough...sorry if i came across i an offensive way, but i am NOT berating others only simply pointing out the TRUTH. Yes, there are certain good traders on here with plenty of experience...but i did'nt just turn up, been here for 10yrs and i have a certain style of posting as debono said.
    Yes, i can be rather blunt or seem slightly arrogant at times, but that is my personality, some like it, others don't.

I am NOT belittling most posters here, just pointing out the facts of life and human Psychology. People don't get ahead in life becuase others are nice to them....they need to hear the truth and get a kick up the arse at times to wake up.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is what they need to relise where they are going etc.

"Those who care, don't matter, and those who matter don't care."

Again i am speaking the truth...NOT offending to this comment below.
    Just a quick note, i have observed here for 10 yrs...most and i mean most posters talk about this, talk about that, post info on market closes and reports etc...etc..etc..mainly because most are begginers...which is fair enough.

VERY,VERY, FEW ACTUALLY POST IN ADVANCE saying BUY this stock/trade, look at this situation and get ready to act etc...within a 2 day period.
    In other words, if there are so many good traders with experience on this site, why don't they show it by PICKING THE TRADES 2/3 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT and posting with confidence saying this will happen etc...most wait till after the event and then post.Point is, to ALERT other posters, so we can all jump on the certain trades and make money.

I have seen VERY few posts in 10yrs that make a call, on a trade a few days in advance and inform posters to look at it and make a choice.Most talk about....i see this, or i heard that, or what do others think of this etc...etc..etc...

It would be nice to see more posters/traders make actual calls on trades etc...this is want we ALL want in the end...a TRADE THAT WILL MAKE US MONEY....to get in a couple of days before the event.

GREAT MINDS..........DISCUSS IDEAS.
    AVERAGE MINDS........DISCUSS EVENTS.
    SIMPLE MINDS.........DISCUSS PEOPLE.

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.