NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Best Quarter in NCZ History, page-77

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    This is OT to the thread but

I am self-investing through QSuper. So my setup and rules may be different to what you want to engage in. Using a transaction account seperate to Accumulation account so I can invest..

I can invest up to 85% of my balance but can only buy from ASX300. If a stock leaves ASX300 I can still Hold and Sell but not buy any more. (sometimes also Buy during entitlements where no brokerage).

So it's established companies you are restricted to. No IPO stocks or small caps. Can do ETFs. If you find a stock with a low SP but in a good sector of ASX300 you can do well LT. Also helps if you get a GFC or covid ASX meltdown to buy into . I've had money in 56 different stocks and compounded profits and sold/bought. Had some burnt fingers selling for a good profit only to see the SP fly a month later. But the shares I bought with that profit have also flown. Those 56 stocks are now consolidated back to 26.

Yes....You will probably be restricted to ASX300 and its high at the moment. I'm not a stock expert but I am good with statistics and graphing and modelling patterns. I also have a lot of time to manage it.

I bought NCZ at 29c. watched it go to 40c early and have sold a fair bit at 26c. Now its 16c and I'm thinking its money better invested to average down stocks I know will climb post-covid. I also have 2 years to retirement so LT is not going to be long enough to see the full benefit of the investment in many of the mining stocks.

If you have a decent working capital and at least 5 years (that's about the time I will have done it before retirement) then you can certainly outperform the normal super fund. Its a higher risk Growth strategy. Close to retirement I certainly don't want a stock market incident like 1987 or early 2020 .

Hope this week gives me a sign about what to do with NCZ. I'm still prepared to sell so it will fly to 25c for the rest of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.