VML 0.00% 0.2¢ vital metals limited

"how much they are planning to make on the concentrate" Vml...

1. 1,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    "how much they are planning to make on the concentrate" Vml aren't selling the concentrate atleast not to REEtec it will be a finished Separated product with $42 Million for 1000t's first year split between each company in a profit sharing scheme.

"The deposit still needs a LOT more drilling to get any sort of funding". Don't know what you mean by Funding as VML will be self sufficient and fun themselves into the larger North T section.

Reasons Iv'e chosen VML over others.

Different approach to Mining and Management.

REE- The fact that it has a Agreement with Shenghe Resources ( Chinese) is a instant no
    GGG- Again Shenghe Resources are a shareholder and things are looking very grim on the Mining license
    PEK- Although has a large resource the grades aren't as high as VML, Correct me if im wrong but they have been waiting on the SML for a few years so far? Fact that it is in African based is a No from myself.
    ARU and HAS i never really looked at alot.

Out of all of these the idea to be self funded growth, No debt, quick to Mining and less dilution ( Other than Options and PF shares) led me to see VML as the stand out.

The fact VML has been given grants by the Government to get up and running.
    https://www.miningnewsnorth.com/story/2021/01/01/news/government-offers-more-mining-incentives/6585.html

Where VML is mining got AAA Mining rating only two awarded in the globe.
    https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/news-and-media/2021/january/13/saskatchewan-gets-top-global-ranking-in-international-mining-report

It's basically a lot of smaller things coming together to really make VML the stand out as far as im concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $19.01K 9.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 97472869 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 18142899 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.