PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

best resources shell on the asx?

1. 143 Posts.
    Having watched the spectacular results from a few shell plays on the asx I decided to do some scouting for the best play that is yet to have its run.

Initially I followed ZYL, who diversified from security systems (yes thats right) to anthracite (coal). Today they hit 12.5 cents and are on the way to a ridiculously large "Ultrabagger".

So, which asx company is set to follow that lead?? You guessed it ACU.

The announcement yesterday that the good Dr had retired from the board was the last remnant of the Acuvax (biotech) company. ACU is now controlled at board level by a combination of current ASX RESOURCES Company Directors, RESOURCES CFO's, and RESOURCES Stockbrokers.

This is why it is the best resources shell on the ASX, in my opinion. Accumulation of this has been strong for a number of weeks now. The final board meeting to fully control ACU will be happening very shortly. With +- 500k in the bank this ship is ready to sail.

I am sure there are quite a few examples of shells which have become resources stocks.
    Check out BDI, ROB, FRE - all have had significant SP movement recently.

Love to have you all on board for a great ride. I hope you will do some research. Will post a link soon to a blog which opened my eyes to this great little opportunity.

I'm tipping that ACU will head towards some African Gold or Uranium, some Mongolian Coal, or some WA resource. After all, their Office has moved from Brisbane to Perth, to be next door to PXR (same office in the suite next door) which happens to have a connection to the new team at ACU.

Nice to be in on this whn much of the hard work by the board is already complete.

please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.