BEC 0.00% 33.0¢ becton property group

best sales record on retirement units, page-5

1. 4,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    Yes...Concord have already lodged a notice that they have lightened their shareholding and perhaps they are continuing to do so.

But for every seller there is a buyer though short term if Concord are selling it will put a check on the SP.

This might well be a concern for traders and those with a really short term outlook.

FWIW, I think we probably need to get through the FY09 figures and also the finance resolution in 3 months time.

Then, hopefully, we will be given direction and focus whixch the SP will reflect.

But, know this with absolute certainty: Share prices and their value can vary hugely.

That said, over time, excessive over or underpricing will revert to the mean value.

I happen to think that BEC is undervalued at 14 cents. So too does ABN Amro who have a 6 July sum of the parts valuation on BEC at 28 cents (thought they do apply a discount to this becasue of the deferred finance matter).

Finally, here's a direct quote from Warren Buffett

"The most common cause of low prices is pessimism - sometimes pervasive, sometimes specific to a company or industry. We want to do business in such an environment, not because we like pessimism but because of the share prices it produces. It's optimism that is the enemy of the rational buyer."

I bought again today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.