BCM 11.1% 1.6¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

First of all, commiserations to holders. Gut wrenching to say...

1. 6,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1216
    First of all, commiserations to holders. Gut wrenching to say the least. I have before and I will again now draw everyone's attention to the daily trading prior to the Trading Halt. On the 11 th November the stock was smashed down from 14 cents to 8 cents in a mighty hurry. It happened so fast I reckon it was a single seller. I was gob-smacked when I saw that dump. Prior to that the stock had been trading for a few weeks within the range more or less 13 -15 cents. That fast dump down to 8 cents immediately caught my "traders" eye, I thought, uh-oh, not good, so I bailed out totally from the stock, taking a loss. It did recover in price after the dump during the rest of the day. Then on the 13th November, a mere 2 days on, a Trading Halt. And we now know the results. Maybe I am putting 1 and 1 together and coming up with 3, but I have been trading for 30 years and learned a lot of hard lessons, one being that when you see a dump in those percentage terms it pays to take notice and act on your gut-feel

In light of all this it would be utterly incredulous if the ASX did not now issue a " please advise when exactly were the initial assay results known" Its up to the ASX to initiate this but being a penny stock I daresay it will need some prompting from shareholders to get the ball rolling. And I hate to tell you this but its very rare things are taken any further after receiving a response. But anyway for those of you who feel aggrieved, go on the ASX website and voice your concerns in the appropriate section. Back it up with data, reference the 11th November trading history. You can get the daily trading history from trading platform websites .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $7.198K 449.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16286 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 62397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.