FDL flinders diamonds limited

Absolutely agree with you - imo the fdloa's provide an excellent...

1. 41 Posts.
    Absolutely agree with you - imo the fdloa's provide an excellent leveraged play - especially if the predictions of $1+ for FDL b4 Xmas prove true.

Fundamentally speaking - we have real news of real prospects and confirmed finds, with discoveries and analysis results being announced on a regular basis now. The company has now got things going in full swing - even on radio and in the media no doubt soon.... the management give full and open disclosure which will eventually prove to be too good a story to remain hidden for long ... soon I imagine bloomberg tv will want Kevin for interviews on how a little known company of just a few cents worth has achieved so much - while all were chasing gold .... News moves markets!

Technically speaking we have filled the gap-up that was there and we have seen where investors are happy to pay up to(.041) based on just a snippet of earlier information, now we have had a lesson in oversupply swamping demand and the shareprice resulting in buyers pulling back - right back to just a small turnover yesterday at very low prices. IMO - Now we are now going to see a relaxation of heavy selling from the issue, less stop loss dumping from traders, less tax-related selling(some realise losses for this end of financial year) and buyers coming back to snap up the bargain of the year imo.... I believe FDL IS CLEAR FOR TAKE-OFF! The next rally and first retracement depth will be my indication of how hard this will run on....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.