SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

best silver exposures, page-32

1. 2,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    off the top of my head

pure plays

CCU - 51Moz resource, exploration upside and production late this year/early next year. my favourite
    AYN - producing now, unsure of costs/reserves
    ARD - production a way off
    SLV - don't know too much about them.

noticed jpmorgan are significant holders of both CCU and AYN. not sure how i feel about this or if it matters.

silver exposure

TRY - producing dore bullion. paying dividends. can borrow against them with comsec margin lending (last time i checked)
    DML - silver content in their ?botswana copper projects
    CJO - 200Moz in mexico. also got an iron ore deposit
    ETPMAG - etf tracking silver in AUD but slight discount due to holding fees being deducted from each share periodically, hence not the best for long term.

i once would have said BSM due to their gold+silver tailings project but they seem to be running into money and tech troubles. id steer clear for now.

then you've gotta get some physical. i have personally stuck with 1oz silver eagles (i find it ironic and amusing that they come from america, given that...well...its america) but any aussie or canadian or other well-known producer is good. then on top of the 1oz coins i'd look at larger bars, perhaps 10 or 100oz.

ebay is good for coins, i use the seller 'perthbullion' or just search '1oz silver' and list from most expensive down.

i am going 50/50 bullion and stocks. i don't buy much into the 'wake up one day and stocks are zero' comments. i mean i understand the possibility but think that warning bells should have been going off quite some time before an event like that happens.

get on board!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.