SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

best silver exposures, page-34

1. 848 Posts.

thorburn,

yeah I agree with your sentiments.

rizzla,

yeah JP Morgan has a 3.25 % stake in CCU. CCU does not have a significant enough market cap to be eligible for CFD's here in Australia and so shorting via this mechanism in un-available. Apparently naked shorting is not allowed in Australia anymore? Seeing as banks such as JP Morgan do business mainly through hedge funds who knows what they are doing? Hedge funds do not get audited to the extent of mutual funds. Wouldn't surprise me if JP Morgan were manipulating stock prices using un-audited naked shorting? Alternatively maybe their silver stock positions is a natural hedge against their paper short position? JP Morgan really tried to hammer silver down further when it was at 32 an ounce by opening a significant number of short contracts at the COMEX. They were unsuccessful but their intent was clear. While I am not comfortable with JP Morgan having a stake in CCU I do not think it is as bad as it might seem, only 3.25 % for starters. Tomorrow should be a great day for silver stocks. Spot silver looks to be chasing 42 ounce which is the 60 % Fibonaci level. Once this is broken 50 an ounce next major resistance. Should brake it this time around if margin hikes are not banged on again? I think next flood of margin hikes will be in the 70-80 range which is a major Fibonaci level.

All my opinion and may well be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.