GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

You’d be happy with Ramelius today I’m thinking @Davisite :)...

1. 5,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    You’d be happy with Ramelius today I’m thinking @Davisite

Love Black Cat8 , very solid performance .

EAR been best stock bought this year . ( I actually sold many @15.5c , unfortunately, needed to make a quick decision - and swapped them into BC8 for same . I truly think BC8 management and potential is outstanding . )

AMI - bought low 80s , wish I was aboard last year.
    I realise that like most stocks , it’s always been good and high potentials - but longterm shareholders had to endure a worrying sort out year - when sp dropped below 20c and down into sickening worrying levels first, before sure recovery into what seems a great future . I don’t think through $1 and onwards will be far away .
    I find I seriously just don’t worry about it now owned - very good future .
    Very happy to Hold longterm- is in my Super account .
    Today it’s entered the ASX300? Well done .
    News is that it is also being accumulated into the GDX , ETF ? ( see AMI thread for info )
    * note too - that Cobar is to be host of a new Australian Mining College / uni ?
    Great to see !

Right now - I am very excited with discovery?!
    ‘Canteen ‘ / ‘Mt Freda - west of Cloncurry .
    Miserable still in flood disaster recovery up in far north Qld - but huge excitement regarding this high grade IOCG discovery ? **Will be mined ?

Detail :
    Newcrest :Exco (SOL ) JV = 70% of ore body in focus .
    Ausmex ! AMG (with Round Oak holding a free carry 20% - they are also owned by SOL , and a Processor there . ) = 30% - ‘Golden Mile , Mt Freda ‘ - originally actually an Exco 2012 discovery! - they said then Major IOCG system. Major Gold hits .
    SOL bought out - Exco - late 2012. Now fully owned Subsidiary company of Soul Pats WSP (SOL) . Interesting times !
    This be multi billion dollar resource ultimately - if proven !
    **Précis - AMG it is

Loved Pantoro (PNR) results out today !
    - more > 100gm, ~ 130gm / t intersections below their existing mine ., plus — emerging higher Silver and Lead (Pb) .
    It is already a high grade -nicely run mine outfit .

Everyone loves GOR .
    I’ve had no spare cash and had to be careful , had to choose -& at the time I chose AMI .

And I couldn’t help buying AMG .
    Really been enjoying reading about it - mainly very happy for the town and Region up there .
    Hope be a great future for all .
    Independent research and analyis by Govt also - has homed in on the Curry — Mt Isa Region - with greater intensity of discovery - major ore systems deep - towards Cloncurry .
    Rio have reportedly moved into town . Sandfire more visible . Huge mystery and suspense as to what Newcrest has discovered - they drilled two targeted and expensive drill campaigns last year - unreported .
    .. but they wish to talk with AMG

I also like KRM - underappreciated ,
    And believe that GSM will see better days - a future of some sort ahead
    Longterm- West Gold , or Ramelius , or Silverlake - likely would take their ore or take them out if proven .

I also - am very happy with PMY

All the best gentlemen . Hope is helpful !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.