MOH 0.00% 0.4¢ moho resources limited

Best Speculation stock on ASX right now

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65

Hi all,

I thinkthe latest announcement from Moho about Black Swan South drilling updatehas incredible potential and therefore I think at this moment Moho maybe thebest speculation (PUNT)on the ASX.

1. Black Swansouth owned 100% by Moho, is 4km for the Black Swan mine owned by PoseidonNickel. With a 206kt of contained.

2. Relevance ofthe Komatiites: Komatiites (pronounced ko-ma-tee-ites) are an unusual and very ancient volcanic rock. They areinteresting to geologists for their unique “spinifex” texture, theirexceptional chemical composition, and the high-temperature conditions of theirformation. They are also host to a significant portion of world Nickel production. However, komatiite-hosted nickel deposits arefound only in the Archean complexes of the Precambrian cratons: the Barbertongreenstone belt (South Africa), the AbitibiBelt (Canada) and Kambalda(Western Australia) Moho is in the Kambala Domain.

3. The major structurefeature of this domain is the Kanowna- Scotia anticline, which has the Black swan(POS) on its east facing east dipping limb. From Moho’s Black Swan South drilling update thekomatiite sequence is closed off to the northeast with BSSMRC012 notintersecting any komatiite. BSSMRC009 drilled at the southeast end of themagnetic anomaly intersected komatiite before entering the footwall whichindicates a southeast plunge of the entire komatiite sequence.

4. From (MOH) Black swan drilling announcement. Thepotential for the komatiite to host nickel sulphides is supported by evidenceof substantial settling and accumulation of olivine over the strike lengthof about 300metres of the komatiite. (POS) Is just 4km away and itsNickel Sulphide mineralisation at blackswan is hosted by the black swan Komatiite complex, a 3.5km long by 0.6kmthick arcuate lens of olivine cumulate and spinifex-textured komatiiteflows the complex is northeast dipping to 700m. That’s right 700m

5. From (MOH) Black Swan drilling announcement.Drill program successfully outlined apparently undisturbed basal contact oftarget komatiite ultramafic and provides encouragement for nickel sulphideexploration. (POS) Black Swan mine just 4kms away. The mineralisation at the black swan occurs within the complex asmassive semi massive and disseminated nickel sulphides developed on and adjacentto the basal contact.

6. Moho market cap $4.79m and 103m shares. PoseidonNickel Market cap $134.8m and 2.809b shares.

Just thought I wouldbring all of this to everyone attention please do your own research as this isnot financial advice. But how could you not own this moho at this time.Hopefully the drill results will tell us more.

Good luck toall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $463 115.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5705419 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 750000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.