LEG 7.69% 1.4¢ legend mining limited

Best Speculative Play on ASX ... revisited

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Why does everyone start paying attention to a company after its had a 600% run?

In 2016 at 1c LEG share price  I posted ...

I've been observing plenty of resource companies in recent months and seeking audience debate on whether LEG is one of the better (best?) commodity exploring (now drilling) companies on the ASX. My logic revolves around; 1) Plenty of cash to explore/drill (many others running low - will need to capital raise), 2) LEG geographic presence looks good (understanding where other big Nickel discoveries have been made), 3) Management are cost conscious (not wasting money, burning cash), 4) Mark Creasy has aligned interests in discovering and developing,  5) Timing of possible production (assuming sufficient resources are found) should co-incide with an improving base metal commodity market. Investing in explorers comes with risk and speculation, but I feel LEG offers a de-risked investment opportunity. Plenty of hot money seems to be going into gold, lithium/graphite ... any of these companies tick all the investment boxes?

In April 2018 at 3.2c I posted ...

Now in 2018 the company still has plenty of cash, has seen nickel prices move up strongly, has seen the EV theme gain momentum, has had positive and encouraging drilling results. LEG no longer speculative. Its been de-risked and looks even more attractive IMO.  DYOR.

In June 2018 at 6.2c I wish to say ...

The nickel and EV story is real. The fraser range is where the party is. Who has the right tenements and management team to deliver results to shareholders ... we'll soon find out. Hold onto your shares LEG-ers, this one's worth being patient with. Ignore the day-trading noise. Stay strong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $40.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $8.932K 637.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1417563 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1027424 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 307759
Last updated 12.18pm 01/05/2024 ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.