ASR 21.4% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

.......and the most prospective gemstone leases in Eastern...

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    .......and the most prospective gemstone leases in Eastern Australia (the same area also has some fantastic past gold finds) in the country around Bingara NSW.
    WHATS HAPPENING?
    we have been scratching at country in Madagascar with/for some Indian mates who have recently gone/are going broke.The financiers La Jolla were very unhelpful

Where to from here?
    Don't Know.Rediculous share price for a company with 2 solid highly prospective local(Australian) leases as well as other local leases and a share of virgin country in highly prospective Madagascar,this with no debt.Possibly we could go back scratching around Bingara,where I believe most current share holders(including long termers) get excited.That has always been my point of interest from years ago.
    Its hard to get mad at current management for the current situation given what i thought was a reasonable plan undermined by the financiers La Jolla.This problem is not only Torians there are a number of ASX listed companies who have had their share price driven down and their share register driven up by financiers selling off shares irresponsibly.With friends like these who needs enemies.
    I think Torian have a good story however its hard to spell PROSPECTIVE when your shell shocked from friendly fire.
    Good luck to management,lets hope for a turn around soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(21.4%)
Mkt cap ! $11.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $34.53K 5.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 11632659 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.