NVA 2.56% 20.0¢ nova minerals limited

For over 2 years now I have been watching ‘Darling Day Traders’...

1. 7,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794

For over 2 years now I have been watching ‘Darling Day Traders’ – down ramp and up ramp- operating a platform of manipulation, paid and unpaid, par excellence. Let’s hope, the weenies are leaving the building. It certainly appears so. I have never seen some many monikers, who were never around before popping up so much as in the past couple of days since the SS came out. I hope those who played this stock have got their fingers, hands, knees, and everything else burnt. You can continue to leave now. You may vent your spleen – NVA is a long-term prospect – a prospect that had one of the biggest gold hits in the past decade last year. Every time I read a post ala ‘That’s it for me I’m out – I cheer- especially the ones who go on to qualify that by saying “ Might buy back in later” – My message is DON’T. Move on to another pip trading plaything- which in today's market is becoming increasingly harder to find. Isn’t that great! They can all head back to finding the winner at in the 4th at Randwick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $43.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $19.34K 99.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83135 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.